Photos by Lucia Artigas
With only 48 hours to write, cast and rehearse a performance, a group of writers, directors, designers and actors came together to stage yet another 48-hour play festival.
Ran by 3rd Act Productions, the event began on Thursday evening when the writing prompts were released and carried through to Friday night when the performances took place at the Mondanaro Theater in Crites Hall.
The prompt was as follows:
- Be approximately 10-min long (limit is 10 pages)
- 2-3 characters with predominately female characters
- A relationship must change within the play
- A character must be hiding an object that is revealed during the play
- Use the line: “It was a chance and I took it for you” – from
“All My Sons” by Arthur Miller
For more information on 3rd Act Productions, visit their Facebook page.