This Sunday, Feb. 5, local museums will open their doors to the public and offer free admission to all, for Georgia’s annual Super Museum Sunday.
Museums in the Savannah, Ga. area that are participating include:
- Bonaventure Historical Society
- Coastal Georgia Botanical Gardens
- Davenport House Museum
- First African Baptist Church
- Flannery O’Connor Childhood Home Foundation, Inc.
- Fort Pulaski National Monument
- Georgia Historical Society
- Georgia State Railroad Museum
- Juliette Gordon Low Birthplace, National Historic Landmark
- Lucas Theatre
- Massie Heritage Center
- Oatland Island Wildlife Center
- Ralph Mark Gilbert Civil Rights Museum
- SCAD Museum of Art
- Ships of the Sea Museum
- Telfair Academy of Arts and Sciences
- Telfair’s Jepson Center for the Arts
- Telfair’s Owens-Thomas House
- Tybee Island Light Station and Museum
- Wormsloe Historic Site
For more information and the full list of participating museums visit the Georgia Historical Society website.